accomodations in Quebec city

I am in Quebec Sep 17-22, arriving Sep 16.  Must find one night accomodation before program start.

Old Town and New Town Quebec - has anyone stayed at the Hotel Au Jardin du Gouverneur.  It is a B&B style accomodation?

Where have you stayed where you felt comfortable walking in the evening and day on your own.

I am a new traveller and never been to Quebec, nor do I speak French.

I enjoy nature so walking and looking is a favourite of mine.

• We stayed at the Hotel Manor Victoria (full service and very friendly) for the program. It's in a super location, where you can walk to everything from the Citadelle, Province Capitol Bldg, Farmers Market, Hotel Frontenac and everything in between. No need to speak French anywhere we were. Tons of great restaurants and the fantastic Paillard Cafe-Boulangerie within a block.
  • We stayed at the Hotel Manor Victoria (full service and very friendly) for the program. It's in a super location, where you can walk to everything from the Citadelle, Province Capitol Bldg, Farmers Market, Hotel Frontenac and everything in between. No need to speak French anywhere we were. Tons of great restaurants and the fantastic Paillard Cafe-Boulangerie within a block.
  • I'm staying at our hotel the 6-17, so try that one. A bit expensive, but convenient.