Our trip to Canada starts on July 21st. Our final payment is due April 5th, so we have to make a decision before that. Is our "Cancel for Any Reason" R.S. insurance refundable if we cancel before final payment? Road Scholar is now looking at June and may cancel that trip, however, I hate to make an investment of $11,500 and take a chance that we can't get it back.