I am considering cancelling and was somewhat surprised that RS had not fully refunded a full amount on another travelers Odyessey Trip Are there any others who may be concerned with Road Scholars financial status given their response to requests for refunds due to the Covid19 issue
Depends on how many days out you are from program start date. The fees are on the Cancellation Schedule you received on your original confirmation email.
120 days seems like an important date on all programs…
120 days seems like an important date on all programs.
Odyssey Trips are different and I travel domestically but if you cancel before RS cancels than those fees will apply. If you wait to see if RS is going to cancel and they don't you are closer to program start date and fees are higher.
If RS cancels I believe all cancellation fees are waived.
I am guessing RS like all travel companies has insurance for such situations.
It's an awful decision. I had to make it on two programs. I re-booked for 2021. Good Luck & Keep Safe.